Copy Paste Quotes

Iran says it has replied to US proposal as reported drone strikes strain ceasefire

State media says Tehran’s response to peace plan passed to Pakistan as drone strikes or incursions reported in UAE, Kuwait, Qatar and Iraq

Iran has said it has replied to a US peace proposal, on a day when a month-old ceasefire showed signs of fraying, with drone strikes reported around the region.

Iranian state media reported that the Iranian response had been passed to Pakistani mediators, without giving further details. The announcement came a week after the US presented a peace proposal, which was reported to consist of a one-page 14-point memorandum of understanding that would reopen the strait of Hormuz while setting a framework for further talks on Iran’s nuclear programme.

Continue reading...

May 10, 2026 US-Israel war on Iran Iran US foreign policy

Need the full article?

Use the dedicated news page for the summary, then jump straight to the original source when you want the complete story.