Copy Paste Quotes

Alleged rapes on Married at First Sight UK must be investigated, says Department for Culture

DCMS says there must be ‘consequences for criminality’, after allegations by three women about onscreen partners

Rape claims involving Channel 4’s Married at First Sight UK must be investigated, with consequences for criminality or wrongdoing, the Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) has said.

The BBC reported on Monday that two women said they had been raped during filming of the dating show, while a third described an allegation of a non-consensual sex act.

Continue reading...

May 19, 2026 Channel 4 Television industry Sexual harassment

Need the full article?

Use the dedicated news page for the summary, then jump straight to the original source when you want the complete story.